Take care of your boots and they’ll take care of you. Boot care is the best way to keep your lace up Blundstones looking and feeling good.
- Bang the soles of your boots together to remove excess dirt, stones and debris from a long day on site.
- Take a nail brush and remove any dirt on the top of your boot. Pay close attention to the eyelets and lace holes.
- Wipe your boots down with a damp cloth to remove any dust or dirt that remains.
- Use a polishing pad to replenish the natural oils in the leather of your boots. This will protect them against split and cracks.
- Don’t undo all your hard work—waterproofing your boots will protect the leather against anything you throw at it.