A proper fit is the key to getting the most out of your Blundstones.
Blundstone boots and shoes are marked with Australian/United Kingdom sizing on their sole.
Please refer to our size guide to find the size that’s right for you.
We do have some tips for you to find your perfect pair:
- Blundstone 1/2 sizes refer to width only, not the length.
- With repeated use, your Blundstone boots will stretch slightly over the instep, but never stretch lengthwise.
- Our Classics' and Kids’ Series come with two pairs of footbeds that can be used to adjust sizing.
- Our Dress Series is longer fitting, so we suggest going down one size from your standard Blundstone size.
- Our Classics' Series offers a wider fit.
If you prefer trying on a pair in person, you can use our Store Locator to find your nearest local retailer.