Caring for your nylon joggers is easy and will help extend the life of the footwear—all you need to do is follow the below steps:
- For light soiling, remove any caked dirt from your shoes with a dry soft-bristled brush or damp cloth then immediately leave them to air dry in a well-ventilated area. Ensure that your shoes are air dried away from direct sunlight or heat sources. Never dry shoes in a clothes dryer.
- For a more comprehensive clean, remove the footbed and surface wash the shoes sparingly with water and a minimal amount of mild detergent then rinse with warm water – ensure that water does not penetrate excessively inside the shoes. Hand wash only - do not soak the shoes or use a washing machine as doing so may cause permanent damage.
- Wash the footbed with mild soap and water and air dry flat.
- When air drying, stuff the shoes with clean dry paper (i.e. paper towels) then lie them flat on a clean surface. Once the shoes are dry, removed the stuffing and reinsert the dry footbed. Repeat cleaning as required.
- Antistatic shoes require special care to maintain their conductive properties. Failing to follow these cleaning instructions correctly may affect the electrical conductivity of the sole, or cause the footwear to lose its antistatic properties. Only ever replace the factory fitted footbed with the same item specification. Refer to Blundstone antistatic footwear user information sheet for important safety advice.