Caring for your nubuck boots is easy and will help extend the life of the boot—all you need to do is follow the below steps:
- Use a dry nubuck cloth to remove any surface dirt. Then brush gently with a nubuck brush. Use a circular motion, taking care not to spend more than a few seconds on any area.
- If you have any scuffs, remove them with a gum eraser. Simply rub the scuff with the eraser and wipe away the rubber debris. Alternatively, try a spray-on nubuck cleaning solution, then wipe the area with a nubuck cloth. It is important to follow the instructions on such products and ensure it is tested on a small area before wider application.
- Dab the shoes with a clean towel to remove any excess moisture and leave to air dry.
- Apply nubuck water and stain repellent on the shoe to help prolong the life of your shoes.
- Remember, it’s a good idea to waterproof boots regularly to protect the leather from staining. If the leather is wet, let it dry naturally prior to cleaning or using any cleaning substances.